Manor House Hotels offer the guest a more unique experience in luxury accommodation. This is often in an old country
house where the history adds to the character of the house.
BMIT works with Trident Holiday Self Catering Homes, which offers
about 700 properties with more than 60 locations around Ireland. In
each location there are at least 8 properties clustered together, all identical
in style and decor. Most are not more than 10 years old. They are all
approved or registered by Failte Ireland, the Irish Tourist Board, which
means they must reach a degree of excellence and must be maintained to the 2, 3 or 4 star
recommendation they have been awarded by the Tourist Board.
Whilst there are no formal on-site amenities provided, the holiday homes are in some of the
most sought after holiday destinations in the country with outstanding natural amenities. Ninety percent of the locations are either
adjacent to or within a 5 mile drive of the following
- A top golf course
- A blue flag beach
- Spectacular scenery
- Walking country
- A lake or river fishing
- An indoor swimming pool with amenities
- Restaurants, shops, pubs
Style and type of property
Single storey cottages/bungalows: These have all rooms on ground floor level, and are either modern or traditional in style.
Dormer: These usually have a ground floor bedroom and bathroom, with the remaining bedrooms at first floor level.
Townhouses: These are two storey houses, generally in a terrace style, with bedrooms and bathroom on first floor.
Apartments: These are traditional style apartments, in small well?maintained custom?built blocks with private parking.
- Rental Saturday to Saturday for most properties. There are some shorter 3 & 4 stay options but they are not available in
July & August
- Must be booked with a car rental or other transportation
- Bed linens and towels are provided at all properties
- There is a local supervisor in charge of each Trident Holiday Home that will meet the clients upon arrival at the home to
explain the amenities
- A refundable security deposit of €200.00 must be paid on arrival. This is simply insurance against damage or breakage in
the property. It is fully refundable after the stay.
- Utility charges (Electric, Gas & Oil) are an extra charge. The rates vary depending on
the size of the house. This has to be paid directly.
- Children are very welcome and the houses are very suitable.
- Disabled access properties are also available
* All airline related taxes and fuel surcharges are included. Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and are subject to change prior to purchase. Some foreign authorities require fees at arrival or departure that must be collected directly from the passengers at the airport. Airline-imposed baggage fees may apply and be due at the airport; please consult your airline prior to departure for the latest fees.